We are currently very low on stock and are making more! Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know as soon as they are available. FREE UK delivery on all orders over £40
Hazelnut & Cacao Nut Butter Flapjacks - Vegan
For a healthy pre or post work out snack try making these Hazelnut & Cacao nut butter flapjacks. High in protein, fibre, healthy fats and slow release carbs these flap jacks give you that boost of energy.
With just 5 simple ingredients these nut butter flapjacks are quick to make and taste delicious.
Ingredients (makes 12 portions):
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 160g Hazelnut & Cacao nut butter
- 40g flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (or Honey)
- 150g Large Rolled Oats
- Preheat the oven to 155C (175 on a non-fan oven)
- Grease an 8” square baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Mash the banana.
- Add the Hazelnut & Cacao nut butter and maple syrup to the banana and mix until smooth.
- Add the almonds and oats and stir until combined.
- With a spatula evenly spread and flatten the flapjack mix into the lined baking tray.
- Bake at 175 degrees centigrade (or 155 if you have a fan oven) for 25 minutes or until the edges of the Hazelnut & Cacao flapjacks are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting the bars.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 days or freeze for up to three months.