Coconut Cardamom Cashew Butter Noodle Salad Recipe
Our gorgeous customer Abbie tagged us on Instagram in this beautiful photo ☝️ It is a recipe she created featuring our Coconut Cardamom Cashew butter. I immediately messaged her asking if she would be interested in sharing the recipe. I am delighted she said yes.
Over to Abbie…
I’m am always drawn to anything coconut, so when I came across the ButterNut flavours, the Coconut Cardamom Cashew Butter had to feature. I first tried it just on a piece of bread to really taste the flavours and it immediately transported me to Thai style dishes and remembering a version of a salad I had tried some time ago.
This salad was fresh, crunchy and vibrant and just what I needed on a warm day. I love trying out new dishes and experimenting with flavour and I also knew being a photographer that this would be a fantastic dish to showcase on my social pages.
This recipe serves 4. Cooking time 5 minutes. Prep time 5 minutes.
- 3 nests of wholemeal noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of fresh beans sprouts
- 1 cup of slaw mix or 2 tbsp grated carrot, 2tbsp red cabbage sliced, 2 tbsp white cabbage sliced.
- 1 packet of baby corn
- 3 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp of Cardamom Coconut Cashew Butter
- Chopped coriander and mustard seeds to sprinkle before serving
- Cook the noodles for approximately 5 minutes, drain and rinse until cooled.
- Add slaw mix, sliced pepper, bean sprouts, baby corn and noodles together in a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yoghurt and nut butter.
- Pour into the vegetable and noodle mix and toss to combine and completely coated.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and mustard seeds to serve.